Social media Course
Social media Course
The importance of social media in electronic marketing is clearly evident in directly supporting the growth of companies by increasing traffic to learn more details about the company’s services, which means increasing the number of potential customers.
Ease of access to new customers who are more interested in your field of business, which means a higher conversion rate for obtaining the service or product.
Join us now in the advanced social media course, and learn the secrets of managing social media platforms and achieving success on them..
- Creating advertising campaigns on all social media platforms/channels (Facebook – Twitter – LinkedIn – Instagram).
- Target the audience correctly and at the lowest advertising cost.
- Managing more than one advertising campaign at one time.
- Conduct a complete and detailed analysis of advertising campaigns.
- Creating appropriate content that helps the advertisement succeed and reach the target audience.
- How to get the lowest CPC for the highest ad impression rate.
- Prepare a report for each ad individually to evaluate the success rate of the ad.
- Buyer Persona analysis.
- Learn about the types of ads and content specifications that help you achieve the best results.
- Knowledge of the most important strategies and action plans for advertising campaigns.
- Create and manage advertising campaigns step by step.
- How to target customers accurately.
- Analyzing and developing the performance of advertising campaigns and improving their performance.
- Setting goals and budget for Marketing Funnel.
- Follow the budget to achieve the lowest budget and highest results.
800 SAR instead of
What will you learn in this course?
¶ Determine the target customer and how to target him in ads.
¶ Know the most important points that make your ad attractive and achieve the highest return on investment
¶ Know the basis of dealing with any advertising platform on the Internet
¶ Knowledge of the most important strategies and business plans for online advertising campaigns
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs who want to take charge of marketing their business from A to Z
- E-commerce professionals who want to reach audiences interested in what they offer and increase their sales.
- Those who want to become a professional in digital marketing and take it as their practical path.
- Beginning marketers who want to know the ins and outs of social media
- Professionals who want to know the latest updates in the field of digital marketing via social media.