Google ads course
Google ads course
As we know, both Google Ads and Search Engine Optimization perform the same task in improving the appearance of the site or brand in the first results of search engines, but the first method is paid and the other is free.
But what you do not know is that Google Ads contribute to enhancing visibility within a shorter period of time and with greater effectiveness because your customer is the one searching for you!
This customer is much more important than the customer you are looking for because he is in the purchasing decision stage.
Targeting this customer is by focusing on the keywords with which he searches for your product, and showing your site in the first results, which increases visitor traffic to your store or site. In addition, it limits your potential customers through the keywords they use, making it easier to retarget them.
Learn with us now everything you want to know about Google Ads from A to Z..
- What is Google Adword?
- How to create a professional Google email and create a Google AdWords account.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics.
- What is Keywords Planner?
- How to design targeted ads.
- Create and manage advertising campaigns on Google AdWords.
- Correct targeting of the audience and its demographic characteristics.
- Payment methods, repaying debts, and dealing with account problems.
- How to build advertising campaigns on the Google search engine.
- How to choose the appropriate research words.
- How to improve your ad quality score.
- Criteria for ad number 1 or 2, etc., to appear in the search engine.
- Strategies for advertising on the Google search engine.
300 SAR instead of
What will you learn in this course?
¶ Working as a specialist in managing advertising campaigns on Google AdWords (either freelance or in a company)
¶ Analyze the effectiveness of the advertising campaign and put forward suggestions for improvement
¶ Working in the field of Affiliate Marketing as an affiliate marketer
¶ If you are an SEO expert, you will be able to upgrade your CV as an SEM expert
Who should attend this course?
- Entrepreneurs who want to improve their search engine visibility or rank #1 but don’t have the time to wait for SEO mechanisms to pay off.
- Beginning marketers who want to know how Google Ads work.
- Professional marketers who want to learn the latest updates in the field of Google Ads
- Who want to professionalize advertising campaigns on digital platforms
Choose the best learning method for you!
(We offer our course both in-person and online)